3 Point Property Management Are Highly Experienced, Specialising In Letting and Property management throughout East Anglia.
3 Point Property Management are a highly experienced team with over 17 years experience and provide a fresh, professional, thorough yet personal approach to property management. We are confident that with our knowledge, experience, reputation and diligence we can provide you with a first class service that will exceed your expectations.
Whether it’s an individual property or a large portfolio, we’ll tailor our service to your specific needs, providing a knowledgeable approach to valuing, letting and managing your property to ensure that you are matched with a suitable, high-calibre tenant and prevent voids to maintain high yield's for our landlords.
Here at 3 Point Property we can ensure all our clients that we have a dedicated team of professional qualified handymen who deal with maintenance jobs, covering anything from Plumbing Work, Electrical Work and decoration - making sure your property is always looked after.
3 Point Property Management are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, so you can rest assured that you are dealing with a responsible, professional, regulated agency that prides itself in delivering an honest service with the utmost integrity.We work closely with our sister sales company ML Property Consultants who can advise current and potential landlords on any aspects of purchasing or selling.We are also fully licensed members of ARLA and all members of our staff have NFOPP qualifications. This means all of our Clients monies are protected by Client Money Protection.
As a valued existing or future customer, you are receiving this message because you have or may be about to provide us with your registration details, and have enquired about, or used, one or more of our services in the past.
With the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on 25th May 2018, businesses throughout the EU are asking themselves how they use and store their customers' data.
Moving forwards, your data will be stored and processed on the basis of legitimate interest, which means that we will commit to sending you relevant and proportionate messages that offer real value.
If at any time you wish to no longer receive any correspondence from 3 Point Property Management LTD, please contact the office on 01449 768854 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of this.
Thank you for your continued custom.
Throughout the policy 3 Point Property Management are referred to as our registered name of 3 Point Property Management LTD and visa versa – 3 Point Property Management LTD to our trading name of 3 Point Property Management.
3 Point Property Management Limited and its directors are affiliated with one other agency; Malta Properties Limited T/A ML Property Consultants. By enquiring or registering with 3 Point Property Management Limited, you consent to your personal information being used appropriately by 3 Point Property Management Limited and its affiliated agencies.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in accordance with the law, and all personal information shall be held and used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. For further details please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website at www.ico.org.uk.
We use the principal of “legitimate interest” as the basis for collecting and processing personal data for client servicing and marketing purposes. We believe that fair and transparent treatment of your data is essential. Our aim is to therefore maintain your data as accurately as possible and to collect data for a specified, explicit and legitimate reason. The data should be limited to what is necessary for us to provide you with property-related information or undertake business transactions for you.
3 Point Property Management Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under Registration Number ZA288836 Company information 3 Point Property Management Limited is a member of The Property Ombudsman. If you have any questions about the website or the use of your data, please contact us via email@example.com
As a user you have the following rights:
1. A right to be informed about our collection and use of personal information;
2. A right of access to the personal information we hold about you;
3. A right to rectification if any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
4. A right to ask us to delete any personal information held about you unless we are obliged to retain the information for other legal reasons;
5. A right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal information;
6. A right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with another service or organisation);
7. A right to object to the use of your data for particular purposes.
If you wish to make a request for access to your personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998 (data subject access request), please submit your request in writing to Matthew Lockwood at 3 Point Property Management, 2 Front Street, Mendlesham, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 5RY or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall acknowledge your request and confirm what we will need from you in order to carry out your request.
How we store your data
When you enquire or register for services provided by us, you will provide us with certain personal information such as name, address and contact details. This information may be provided by telephone, by electronic communications, online through our website or via direct contact with our employees. This information will be stored on our computer systems and in our manual records.
We will only store your data in the UK.
The information we collect
The information that you provide will allow us to process your registration, confirm your identity and communicate with you regarding relevant services to suit your needs. The relevant information is then used by us, our affiliated agencies and carefully selected third parties to communicate with you on any matter relating to your relationship with The Company in general. Your information may also be transferred or forwarded to our affiliated agencies or carefully selected third parties for administration, marketing or information gathering and similar purposes.
Any calls that you make to our teams may be recorded for business management, training and security purposes.
If you contact us or send us an email, we will retain the details you provide to us including your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us.
How we process your data
We may use the information you give us in the following ways:
1. to carry out contractual obligations which exist between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
2. to notify owners of properties, you tell us you are interested in, of your interest;
3. to store your search criteria and property preferences so that we may contact you with details of properties which may be of interest to you;
4. to provide details of your property to interested parties if you ask us to provide property marketing services (which we will display in our offices, in marketing emails, on portals and on information sheets we produce to market your property). On occasion, where it is in your best interest, we may provide limited information regarding your property to carefully selected potential Tenants in order to gain interest in your property for marketing purposes;
5. to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
6. to provide you with information about services we feel may interest you;
7. to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
8. we may make mention of your property (but not your full name or identity) in general agent marketing following the Rental of your property.
We may use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
1. to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
2. to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
4. as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
5. to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
6. to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We will delete your personal information once your request has been met or the service has been provided, except where:
1. You were interested in details of properties we are offering, when we will continue to hold your information in order to send you information on other properties that may interest you;
2. You become a client or a buyer of a property;
3. You require us to retain it for longer;
4. We are required to retain it for longer for other legal reasons.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your data and to request that we delete it.
Money laundering regulations 2017
In order to comply with Money Laundering Regulations 2017, we will request personal information and documentation from both vendors and purchasers to confirm identity and address. In the case of a purchase, we will request evidence of funding and the source of any funds being used. We will also use some of your personal data to carry out electronic identity verification. The data collected for the purposes of Money Laundering Regulations 2017 will be processed for the purposes of preventing money laundering and terrorist financing and will not be used for any other purpose without your express consent.
Third party services
Customers using our recommended third-party services should note the data that you provide may also be shared with the third- party and used for the purpose of facilitating the transaction. If you are using the services provided by one of our recommended third-party referral services we may pass your details to them for the purposes of general administration and preventing money laundering and terrorist financing.
Some of the services provided by us may be supplied by third parties and therefore we will pass on the information required to the relevant party, in order to fulfil your needs. So that we are able to monitor supplier performance and customer satisfaction, these third parties will pass certain information such as fulfilment and complaints data back to us. Your information will be handled in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation at all times.
We will use your contact details to keep you informed about suitable products and services provided by ML Property Consultants, its affiliated agencies and carefully selected third parties. This may involve sharing some or all of your information with carefully selected third parties.
Where information is to be shared with carefully selected third parties, we will endeavour to provide you with a further opportunity to opt out of receiving details of individual products and services at the relevant time.
If you would prefer not to receive information from 3 Point Property Management, its affiliated agencies or carefully selected third parties you can opt out by contacting any of our branches.
How we keep your information safe
The information that we collect is stored on a secure database or cloud-based server with restricted access or in secure locations with restricted physical access. We follow strict procedures in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations to ensure that personal information is not damaged, destroyed or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to your information. We also use a number of security measures to prevent electronic access. The access to and use of the information that we collect is restricted to our employees who need the information to perform a specific job role or activity. Where information is shared with third parties in line with this policy similar security measures are used to protect your information.
Your information will be held and processed on computers within the UK and will not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or for as long as is required by law.
The Internet is not a secure medium and as such you acknowledge and agree that 3 Point Property Management shall not, to the fullest extent permitted by law, be liable to you for any unauthorised usage, interception, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data. When communicating with us you should ensure that you take all reasonable precautions to protect any sensitive personal data.
This Policy applies only to your use of this website. The website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
On occasion we carry out surveys or other promotional activities which may be for our own benefit or for more general interest. Participation in any survey is entirely optional.
We would also like to keep you informed (by telephone, post or e-mail) of selected products and services available from us, our affiliated agencies and our carefully selected third parties. If you would prefer not to receive this information you can update your communication preferences at any time by either sending an e-mail to one of our branches or by writing to us at our registered address.
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your e-mail address or name, please update us as soon as possible to avoid personal information being sent to incorrect locations. Likewise, if you experience any issues please contact us immediately.